AOFEX saving product Staking has been officially launched on March 9, 2021. With the mission of “allowing users to enjoy digital financial inclusiveness”, AOFEX Staking is intended to create higher returns from users’ digital assets. Now Phase 2 Staking is live and two saving products are available for long time.
Staking is a financial management behavior originated from PoS consensus mechanism. Through the staking of specific digital assets to participate in the support of network consensus, and then the claim can be obtained. AOFEX Staking mainly provides two functions, which are "Flexible Staking" and "Locked Staking". Among them, flexible staking has a high-level liquidity for subscription, which can deposit and be withdrawn whenever you want; while locked staking makes the replacement of liquidity and claim, so as to enjoy higher claim. AOFEX Staking is committed to exploring more overlooked opportunities of digital assets, and greatly lowering thresholds for trading, so as to help more people benefit from digital financial.
AOFEX Staking Entrance
Users can enter through the advertising space on the home page of PC/APP, the top of PC [Financing&Mining] - [Staking], the app functional zone [Staking], the activity icon and the pop-up window.
AOFEX Staking Subscription Rules:
- After the launch of Staking, users can click "subscription" on the [Staking] page, and then participate in the subscription. The Staking is time-based and has limited amount, and the annual income of the staking products shall be subject to the official display page;
- The minimum amount of Staking currency is subject to the official display page, users can subscribe according to their own needs, some popular products have personal subscription limit.
- The currency for subscription is also used to be claimed;
- AOFEX SVIP customers can apply to the exclusive financial manager or official customer service, and enjoy advance booking and special redemption benefits.
More details of AOFEX SVIP customers, please click:
New launch of AOFEX SVIP benefits! VIP treatment! Quality service! New experience!
Flexible Staking Rules:
- Flexible staking refers that it can be withdrawn whenever you want. When you choose to buy a currency, the purchase amount will be deducted from your spot account;
- The annualized interest rate of current financial management is the expected interest rate, which is in a dynamic situation. The income will be distributed according to daily actual rate of financial products;
- The income of flexible staking is T+1. If the user deposits before 23:59:59 (GMT+8) on the day, the interest will be calculated from 0:00 (GMT+8) on the next day, and the next day's interest will be distributed on the third day.
Locked Staking Rules:
- When a locked staking product sold out, the income is started to calculated, and its income distribution is T+1. If the user deposits before 23:59:59 (GMT+8) on the day, the interest will be calculated from 0:00 (GMT+8) on the next day, and the next day's interest income will be issued on the third day;
- The annualized interest rate of locked staking is the expected interest rate, which is in a dynamic situation. The income will be distributed according to daily actual rate of financial products;
- The locked staking period is fixed. Locked staking products can be unlocked after the expiration of the subscription; they can also be redeemed at any time before they are sold out, and there is no need to pay liquidated damages; If you choose to redeem after the products are sold out, liquidated damages need be paid, and the specific amount of liquidated damages shall be subject to the official display page at the time of redemption.
AOFEX Staking products only guarantees the principal of the financial assets, but does not guarantee the floating of the claim. In the process of staking, the currency value may meet market fluctuations, so that the claim can not make up for the loss of the currency price during the financial management period, which is tolerated by the investors themselves. It is highly necessary to be aware of the risks by considering the experience and tolerance.
Thanks for your support!
Article is closed for comments.