AOFEX has been making the best efforts to eliminate the user login failure (incorrect account or password) since it occurred in the evening of December 10, 2021 (GMT+8). What happened recently are detailed below:
- In the afternoon of December 10, 2021 (GMT+8), AOFEX’s management and technical staff were taken away by the police of Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China for investigations and now are still out of contact.
- In the evening of December 10, 2021 (GMT+8), the police involved shut down the access to login on AOFEX and all of AOFEX users were unable to log into the official website and APP. When users tried to log in, it showed incorrect account or password.
- In the small hours of December 13, 2021 (GMT+8), AOFEX servers were crashed, resulting in no contents on the official website and APP. It is unknown why the servers are out of service, but what can be sure is that it is not AOFEX who shut it down.
- Now the permissions to login and server running cannot be resumed since all of AOFEX’s technical staff are cooperating with the police on investigations, and will be processed immediately after the investigation. Please be patient.
- The core staff who are responsible for managing cold and hot wallets are cooperating with the police. Users’ assets are safe and secure and can be withdrawn after the login service is available. All assets of users won’t be lost.
- Users can contact the police of Xuzhou City to verify the information above.
- AOFEX is actively working to get out of trouble. Thanks for your support and understanding.
Recently, we have noticed that many bad people are trying to cheat our users of account and password in the name of “helping them withdraw assets from AOFEX”. All of the users must be be alert and watchful. Please check the latest information on our official website, and social media platforms. Do not trust or spread any fake news, or give your account information to anyone.
December 13, 2021
Find us on: