As officially requested by TORO, TORO (main chain) tokens will be swapped to TORO (BSC) tokens. The deposit, withdrawal and trading of TORO on AOFEX are scheduled as below:
- TORO (main chain) tokens will be swapped to TORO (BSC) tokens at the time officially announced.
- AOFEX will suspend TORO deposit at 15:00, October 31, 2021 (GMT+8), and maintains its normal withdrawal.
- At 16:00, October 31, 2021 (GMT+8), AOFEX will close the trading pair of TORO /USDT. TORO holders are required to cancel orders ongoing in time before the closing time. The system will automatically cancel these orders at the specified time and return related assets to users’ exchange accounts (users can check their assets in "User Center - Account Assets").
- AOFEX will suspend TORO withdrawal at 15:00, November 3, 2021 (GMT+8), and map all the users who are not mapped.
- After TORO swap, please follow AOFEX's further announcement on the resumption time of TORO trading.
Note: After the trading is closed, the value of TORO (which is not included in the total assets of users’ exchange accounts) will not be displayed because the price of TORO cannot be acquired at real time on the information market. However, your actual assets will not be affected.
More details:TORO (TORO NETWORK)
Digital asset is a high-risk investment product featured by wild fluctuation, round the clock trading and so on. We highly recommend that users involve and invest very carefully after understanding the rules and risks. It is highly necessary to be aware of the risks by considering the experience and tolerance.
Thanks for your support!
October 31, 2021
AOFEX’s social media platforms:
Article is closed for comments.