AOFEX X Chitu Cloud have listed a new cloud computing power platform, launched IPFS Cloud Computing Power Phase 2 and will enable its purchase with AQ at 13:00, July 22, 2021 (GMT+8). First come, first served! The purchase rules of computing power and product parameters are shown below:
Users can go to the [IPFS Cloud Computing Power] page through the [IPFS Cloud Computing Power] in the functional zone, the advertising space and activity icon of the APP at 13:00, July 22, 2021 (GMT+8), and purchase IPFS Cloud Computing Power with AQ.
Estimated delivery/mining date: 00:00, July 26, 2021 (GMT+8)
1st distribution of earnings: 10:00-12:00, July 27, 2021 (GMT+8)
- Based on the release mechanism of the FIL mainnet, after the technical service fee is deducted, 25% of the daily earnings will be distributed immediately and 75% will be linearly distributed in the period of 180 days.
- For the fully-packaged product, Chitu Cloud will provide sufficient FIL for staking and gas fee. Refundable staking refers to the FIL staked will be refunded to users when the computing power product is due. For this activity, 6.5 FIL can be refunded when it is due.
- Earnings will be affected by the fluctuations of cryptocurrency price.
- Mining difficulty will affect the volume of coins.
- Users can check the purchase results and earnings of the cloud computing power in User center -Account asset. 1 IPFS = 1 T
Chitu is a global cloud computing power service platform, which is committed to building the trust foundation of digital economic era and becoming a one-stop solution provider of blockchain finance and technology service. Chitu provides one-stop computing power asset services including mining supply chain management, payment and asset management, and financial derivative service, to make investors gain long-term returns of cryptocurrency securely, efficiently, and transparently through professional industrial integration capacity and rich back-end service system,. The mining service is designed to build a diverse blockchain financial ecology, providing global customers with integrated comprehensive solutions.
With the partnership with Chitu Cloud, AOFEX has listed a new professional cloud computing power platform, to provide multi-algorithm and multi-currency services and one-stop solutions with different scales of cryptocurrency mining capability for users. AOFEX and Chitu Cloud will be committed to promoting the digital financial derivative services, including more people into the digital financial service.
AOFEX will not be responsible for the losses caused by the following uncontrollable risks: objective accidents which cannot be predicted, avoided or overcome, including natural disasters such as flood, volcanic eruptions, earthquake, landslide, fire, and storms and harsh climate which do not occur in a century, government actions and decrees, city-level power supply accidents, as well as abnormal social accidents like wars, strikes, and turmoil.
July 22, 2021