AOFEX will support the dissolution plan initiated by the DigixDao (DGD) community and distribute ETH to DGD users according to the requirements and dissolution redemption price in the proposed solution plan of DGD.
The specific arrangement is as follows:
- Closing time of trading: 23:00 on March 26, 2020 (GMT + 8), AOFEX will remove the DGD/AQ, DGD/USDT, DGD/BTC trading pairs.
- Closing time of recharging and withdrawal: 12:00, March 27, 2020 (GMT+8).
- AOFEX will convert in proportion to 1 DGD = 0.193 ETH according to the DGD position snapshot of the user at 15:00 on March 27, 2020 (UTC+8), and the DGD assets will be removed from your account upon completion of the distribution.
- AOFEX will complete ETH distribution before 20:00 (GMT + 8), April 6, 2020.
- positions less than 0.01 DGD are excluded.
Thank you for your support of AOFEX!
March 26, 2020