16:00,October 1-16:00,October 7(GMT+8)
BTC and ETH HOLD Competition:1,000,000 AQ to Give Away!
- Users need to complete AOFEX Advanced Verificationto participate in the competition.
- During the competition, all AOFEX registered users who hold BTC or ETHwill have the opportunity to win awards.AOFEX will each rank BTC and ETH positions Top200（BTC Top 200 & ETH Top 200）, and these users will be rewarded.
3. Each account can only participate in a ranking once. If the user is ranked in both BTC and ETH rankings, the highest-ranking will be awarded.AOFEX will take snapshots of user accounts every day to record the number of positions held by BTC and ETH, and the daily minimum number of positions held in multiple snapshots of the day as current position record. After 7 days, the total positions will be calculated based on daily positions.
4.BTC Top 200 rewards(The same to ETH Top 200):
TOP 1：120,000 AQ
TOP 2：100,000 AQ
TOP 3：80,000 AQ
TOP 4: 40,000 AQ
TOP 5: 20,000 AQ
TOP 6 - 10 will share 50,000 AQ
TOP 11- 20 will share 20,000 AQ
TOP 21- 50 will share 30,000 AQ
TOP 51 - 100 will share 20,000 AQ
TOP 100 - 200 will share 20,000 AQ
Users who participate in holding competition will have the opportunity to share 50% of AOFEX 's event handling fees if they trade on an exchange (Not OTC) during the competition!
- Only for holders who participate in the exchange（Not OTC）during the competition
2. The prize pool will be in the transaction fees generated by holding users
3. Only BTC, ETH trading pairs
Event results announced:
Results and winners will be announced on our official website within 7 days after the event.
Distributed within 7 working days after the end of the event.
During the competition, if there are malicious brushing, batch registration, self-buying, and self-selling cheating, we will strictly review and disqualify the participants; AOFEX has discretion as to whether a particular operation constitutes cheating and whether to disqualify a user from participating, AOFEX decisions have constraints on users. Users hereby confirm that joining AOFEX is a voluntary activity, and AOFEX does not force, interfere or influence users' decisions in any way.