Between the same fiat currency and the same cryptocurrency, the merchant can only post one purchase advertisement and one sale advertisement. If you want to update your ad, you can cancel or edit the published ad and post it again.
Articles in this section
- Tutorial for Purchase with Fiat Currency/Tutorial for Selling Tokens with Fiat Currency (APP)
- AOFEX Adjusts Margins of OTC Merchants
- What If the Number of Published Ads Has Reached the Limit?
- How to Apply for a Verified Merchant?（APP）
- How to Apply for a Verified Merchant?（PC）
- Notice | Please Use Your Own Account When Buying Digital Assets on OTC
- Notice | Sellers May Change Payment Method
- How to Deal With a Dispute with the Other Party?
- There Is No Currency in the OTC Account. Can I Also Post Ads?
- How to Initiate or Cancel the Appeal?
Article is closed for comments.