AOFEX use Google Authenticator to protect your account from the risk of being stolen.
Step 1: Enter your account and choose to bind Google Authenticator.
Step 2: Follow the prompts to download the Google Authenticator.
Step 3: After installation, click "Next" and you will get a QR code and key.
Step 4: Open Google Authenticator and bind to your phone by entering the key or scanning the QR code. A 6-digit verification code is automatically generated every 30 seconds after binding.
Step 5: Enter your 6-digit code into the" Google Verification Code" box, and click the Submit button. Then, you can securely access your AOFEX account!
- The time on your mobile phone needs to be consistent with the server’s time. The server’s time can be found in the lower right of AOFEX's official website when the site requests the 2FA code.
- Some phones need to be restarted after binding.
- For login, trading, and withdrawal, users are required to enter the verification code.
- Please do NOT delete the Google Authenticator from your phone.
- Please enter the correct Google 2-step verification code.
- If you enter the wrong verification code five times, the Google 2-step verification will be locked for 2 hours.
Article is closed for comments.