To prevent buyers from abusing the rights of "Cancel transaction", when buyers cancel transactions too frequently (you can refer to cancellation rules in "What Are the Transaction Regulations of OTC?"), their purchase ads will not be displayed for 24 hours.
Articles in this section
- Tutorial for Purchase with Fiat Currency/Tutorial for Selling Tokens with Fiat Currency (APP)
- AOFEX Adjusts Margins of OTC Merchants
- What If the Number of Published Ads Has Reached the Limit?
- How to Apply for a Verified Merchant?（APP）
- How to Apply for a Verified Merchant?（PC）
- Notice | Please Use Your Own Account When Buying Digital Assets on OTC
- Notice | Sellers May Change Payment Method
- How to Deal With a Dispute with the Other Party?
- There Is No Currency in the OTC Account. Can I Also Post Ads?
- How to Initiate or Cancel the Appeal?