If there is no corresponding cryptocurrency in the account, or if the value of the cryptocurrency owned is less than ￥100, you will not be able to post the sale ad, but you can post the purchase ad.
Articles in this section
- What If the Number of Published Ads Has Reached the Limit?
- How to Apply for a Verified Merchant?（APP）
- How to Apply for a Verified Merchant?（PC）
- Notice | Please Use Your Own Account When Buying Digital Assets on OTC
- Notice | Sellers May Change Payment Method
- How to Deal With a Dispute with the Other Party?
- There Is No Currency in the OTC Account. Can I Also Post Ads?
- How to Initiate or Cancel the Appeal?
- How to Post Ads on OTC?（PC）
- How to Post Ads on OTC?（APP）