To prevent buyers abusing the rights of "Cancel transaction", when buyers cancel transactions too frequently, they will not be able to buy that day (before 24:00 GMT+8).
Articles in this section
- Instant Transaction Guide
- Frozen Bank Account and the Solution
- How Can I Pay When I Buy Digital Assets on AOFEX OTC?
- How Can I Choose the Payment Method That I Want?
- What If No Crypto is Released After Payment?
- When I Make a Transfer, Why Do Reminders (the Payee's Account Has Risks) Keep Popping Up?
- Why Haven't I Received Digital Assets After Clicking "I've Paid"?
- Why Hasn't the Seller Received the Payment I've Made?
- What If I Over-Paid or Paid Less?
- How Can I Sell Digital Assets of My Exchange Account on OTC?