Please confirm that you have read this Agreement, all relevant legal documents and rules on this website before starting the “Evaluation for Advertising”. Once you start the application process, it is suggested that you fully understand and agree to this Agreement and The relevant legal documents and trading rules on this website. In order to improve the security of the transaction and the credibility of the registered user identity of the platform, AOFEX Exchange (hereinafter referred to as this website) provides you with certification services. When you apply for the certification, this website has the right to identify the user's identity by various measures it deems necessary, but as an ordinary network service provider, this website does not guarantee accuracy or absolute authenticity of the user's identification results.
I. Application notes
- The user who applied for has no bad behavior record for the platform.
- Applicant must have completed real-name and advanced certification.
- Applicant's certification materials must be complete and true.
- Before applying, we need to freeze the available 80,000 AQ in the applicant's assets for the one-star merchant deposit.
- After the certification data is submitted, it will enter the review process and will be completed within 24 hours.
- After the certification is completed, the platform's account manager will add you as a wechat friend to facilitate the notification of the platform's policies and subsequent upgrade services.
II. Application materials required
- Mailing address
- Video proof of request (hand-held ID card or by specified content)
III. Asset security deposit
- After the certified merchants pass the platform KYC and anti-money laundering review, the platform will require the certified merchants to deposit a certain margin in their platform accounts to ensure the security and smoothness of their transactions on the platform.
- The platform has the right to deduct the deposit of the certified merchant if the following circumstances occur:
- The certified merchant has a dispute during the transaction, and the certified merchant is judged to be responsible and fulfill the corresponding obligations, and the certified merchant does not cooperate;
- The certified merchant trades with an account that is not real-named on the platform;
- The certified merchant uses the platform to engage in any illegal activities;
- The certified merchant violates this agreement or any legal documents or trading rules on this website.
Ⅳ. Application process
- You submit the relevant materials for the application of the certified merchant;
- After receiving the application materials submitted by you, this website will conduct a compliance review of KYC and anti-money laundering based on these materials;
- After you have passed the KYC and anti-money laundering compliance review on this website, the platform will provide you with the logo of the exclusive certified merchant plus ☆, and open the advertising permission;
- Once you become a certified merchant, the margin will be frozen in your assets and you will not be able to trade or transfer the frozen funds.
V. Applying for the dismissal of advertising rights
- If the certified merchant needs to be decertified, it must submit a request to cancel the application to the official customer service email address contact email@example.com and submit the account and the reason for withdrawing from the certified merchant.
- After receiving the email for your application for decertification, The official AOFEX will send an application for decertification to your email.
- Sign as required and press the fingerprint, and take a photo of the application with a clear signature and a handprint. Take a photo of the applicant holding the application and upload the two photos to the official customer service email address.
- After receiving the photo of your response, AOFEX official will conduct a seven-day review. The permissions of the advertising business will be blocked during the review and your order history and appeals will be checked. During this time, you will not be able to post ads, but you can still trade as a user. After the review is completed, the remaining margin in your account will be released.
- The platform has the right to unilaterally cancel your certified merchant status if:
- Many complaints from users of this platform in the transaction;
- Any false information in the submitted application materials;
- Inadvertent acts such as fraud in the transaction;
- Failure to cooperate with the customer service of the platform to process the order or deliberately delay the customer service to process the order;
- Malicious use of the rules of this platform for profit;
- Violation of laws and regulations, this agreement, or the relevant legal documents or trading rules of this website;
- There are acts that are not in conformity with the public order and fair trade and fair trade identified by the platform.
VI.Understanding and identification of application services
The application service is an identification service provided by this website. Unless otherwise agreed in this Agreement, once you have completed your application on this website, the corresponding identity information and application results will not be modified or cancelled for any reason; if your identity information has changed after the certification is completed, you should This website provides the corresponding documents issued by the authorized department. This website helps you to change the application information corresponding to your account.
This website reserves the right to modify or change the content of this agreement at any time, and to announce the changed agreement text through this website without separately notifying you. After making any modifications or changes to this Agreement, you will continue to use the services provided on this website, that is, you have read, understood and agreed to accept the contents of the changed agreement; if you do not agree to the changed agreement, you should immediately disable the service of this website.
VII. The use of application materials
Management of application materials: The certification materials submitted to this website at the time of application are irrevocably authorized to be retained by this website. This website undertakes not to disclose, edit or disclose your certification materials except for statutory or agreed reasons, and does not use the non-public content stored on this website for commercial purposes, except in the following cases:
- You authorize the relevant information disclosed on this website;
- This website is provided to the national judicial and administrative authorities;
- This website is provided to affiliates of this website;
- When the third party and the website provide services to the user, the third party provides relevant information for the service (excluding your bank account information);
- Based on the need to resolve your civil dispute with a third party, this website has the right to provide your identity information to that third party.
VIII. Penalties for the violation of the rules for the operation of certified merchants
The certified merchants submit relevant application materials, and after they become official merchants through this website, they are prohibited from maliciously destroying the rules of the legal currency trading market of this website, maliciously harming the interests of the platform, maliciously harming the interests of users and other violations of this agreement. This website is subject to serious circumstances. Deducting part of the deposit and freezing the merchant account 24/48 hours of advertising rights (certified merchants need to fill out the "Application for Unfreezing Application" during the freezing period, and submit the application to take the application to unfreeze the case). If the circumstances are serious, the certified merchant will be deducted. Margin, permanently freeze the account and deprive the right to apply for a certified merchant to ensure the benefit of this website and its members, as follows (including but not limited to):
- The malicious merchants and the individual users (the trumpet of the certified merchants) are maliciously bought and sold to obtain profits;
- Between the certified merchants, the order between the certified merchant and the user is not paid;
- The merchant does not pay the order but the click has been completed, and does not assist the website to deal with it in time;
- The malicious unit price difference is too high, exceeding the maximum price difference specified by the platform;
- Malicious purchase of merchant orders but not transactions, to improve rankings, undermine the rules of the legal currency trading zone of this website;
- Malicious high-order purchase and sale orders, damage the reputation and interests of this website;
- Maliciously destroy the trading rules of the legal currency market of this website;
- The certified merchant has been complained by the user for more than 10 orders;
- The certification service has a bad attitude and does not adjust to this website;
- The certification business causes losses due to personal operation, and conducts acts that harm, falsify, damage, etc., and damage the interests of the platform;
- Malicious trading of orders and sales orders in order to obtain high rebates, low rates, high star ratings, etc.;
- The certified merchant violates all the rules and agreements such as the AOFEX Legal Trading Area Certified Merchant Service Agreement and the AOFEX Exchange Abnormal Transaction Supervision Standard.
IX. Links to third-party websites
In order to carry out the identity information review, this website may contain links to third-party websites (such as online banking websites) (hereinafter referred to as "linked websites"). “Linked Sites” are not controlled by this Site and are not responsible for the content of any “Linked Sites”, including but not limited to any links contained in the Linked Sites, or any changes or updates to the Linked Sites. This website is not responsible for the transmission of the web or other forms of transmission received from the "Linked Website".
X. No illegal or prohibited use
Accepting all the terms of this agreement is a prerequisite for your application for certification. You represent and warrant that you may not apply for certification for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement; you may not use any services or this website or interfere with others that may harm, defame, overload or damage other websites or other websites. Use the application service for the use of the certification merchant application; you may not obtain or attempt to obtain any information or information in any way provided by the permission of this website.
This website does not assume any responsibility for the following situations:
- Your personal information is leaked because you have notified the account password or have not kept your password or shared your account with others or any other faults that are not on the site;
- Any hacking, computer virus, intrusion or seizure, technical adjustments in the telecommunications sector, temporary closures due to government controls, due to third-party reasons (including force majeure, such as international export trunk lines and international export telecommunications) Failures, fires, floods, lightning strikes, earthquakes, floods, typhoons, tornadoes, volcanic eruptions, plagues and epidemics, strikes, war or violence, or the like, and other certifications that are not caused by the fault of this website Information leaked, lost, stolen or tampered with;
- The disclosure of bank account information caused by other websites linked to this website (such as online banking, etc.) and any legal disputes and consequences resulting therefrom;
- Any failure to pass the certification or suffer any other loss caused by the user who provides the website with errors, incomplete or false information, etc., is irrelevant to this website;
- Your assets are fraudulently exploited by others for reasons other than this platform.
XII. Special statement
The basic data review and margin requirements of the certified merchants on this website do not mean that the certified merchants are 100% credible, nor does it represent any guarantee relationship between the website and the certified merchants. Users of this website are required to strictly follow the process transactions, do a good job of reviewing the data of the parties, and communicate in detail to ensure their own transactions and asset security! At the same time, based on the particularity of digital asset trading, you need to pay special attention to the risk of anti-money laundering, and review the identity of the opposite party of your transaction in accordance with KYC and anti-money laundering requirements, otherwise you may face the suspected crime due to the transaction. Risks including asset freeze.
Article is closed for comments.